On March 6-7, 2017, the WIC held the first training of the Career Pathways in Action Community of Practice in collaboration with the Office of the State Superintendent of Education and the University of the District of Columbia. All presentation materials are posted below.
- Career Pathways in Action Community of Practice Kick-Off Agenda
- Career Pathways in Action Community of Practice Kick-Off Resource Guide
- The Big Picture: Career Pathways
- Community of Practice Overview
- Transitioning to Human-Centered Design
- Effective Integrated Education and Training Models
- Using Partnerships to Create Best Practice Talent Pipelines
Training attendees: Please take our training evaluation survey and share your thoughts!
To receive more information about the Career Pathways in Action Community of Practice, sign up for the WIC listserv by sending an email to [email protected].